Monday, February 6, 2012

Terrible not keeping up with my blog.

Hello, really the only excuse I have is the problem with getting a new camera.  And now that I have finally purchased one, I can't figure out why I can't get the pictures on my computer and to the blog.  My techy sister is home from VA and is helping me tomorrow.  I'm sure it's simple, but damned if I've been able to figure it out.  I've been pretty busy, going to estate sales, and yard sales, because the weather has been beautiful for a winter in New England.  I just got a great connection with a friend from high school.  His dad owns a property that has a bunch of gorgeous furniture in the garage and he's letting me buy some.  My heart was pounding going through it.  Mike and Franky from American Picker would have enjoyed it even.  I really admire all the famous blogging woman.  I just don't know how they do it all.  I'm just happy to be in the business (consignment) and lucky enough to have a wonderful husband and family that support my junking hobby.  Right now I have an Ethan Allen hutch (dk wood out dated, $25) in my dining room I'm painting.  Antique white shabby it up, it will be great.  It's a sickness!  Anyone else have it : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment