Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some New Finds

Not exactly new, but was a nice find it was very hard to let go of.  Oh well can't keep everything.

This was a great find.  I used some Howard's restore and it came out really nice.  Beautiful piece!  White would even look better, but if it doesn't need it, I don't need another project.
Just finished this, came out nice.  Great piece for the right person.
These a the next project.  I think they look cool as they are!  There a bit rough, so I'll get some paint on there and.....scuff them up again....not so much this time.
This next piece is one of the coolest things I've found.  Love it.  Would like to paint the edges back white, scuff and put a nice pc. of glass on it.
I'll show the results, going to take some elbow scraping the rust. and the sign is really in there so I can't take it off. : (
Enjoy your projects!






No comments:

Post a Comment