Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good afternoon

Hello, Just would like to do a little update today. I'm very busy this week gathering for a flea market.  I work at Second Avenue Consignment in Amherst, NH. So if you are ever this way there are a bunch of excellent consignment stores (Our's being the best) with in spitting distance (pardon the expression).
Well anyway we are having our annual spring fling flea market out on our lawn.  My sister in law and her husband (owners of the store) love animals, they have 3 beautiful labs.  They are my nieces and nephew. 
They have the flea market to raise money for the Bedford Animal Rescue.  It is becoming very popular, I believe this is our 4th.
If you'd like to see they're shop online it's Secondavenuenh.com, please visit.
In it are a few of my pieces and this is the latest.
So I feel better that I've updated, but need to get some more done before my cutie pie Bray wakes up from his nap. 
Enjoy your day!
Leeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment